St. Paul's Mission Statement
We Belong, We Learn, We Believe, We Achieve.
At St. Paul's we aim to provide an environment where:- We are one family with Church, home, school and community.
- Everyone does their best at all times with a culture of the highest expectations, respect and consideration for all.
- Confidence, creativity and independence are encouraged and developed.
- Everyone can succeed at something, at some level and reach their individual potential.
- Everyone can explore and reflect on their own faith.
- Everyone is special, unique and valued.
- Effort and achievement are celebrated.
- Everyone has belief in themselves and trust in each other.
- Skills and support for becoming ready for the ever changing life in Britain today, are developed.
- A love of learning without limits is fostered.
All of these being achieved through our school being underpinned by:
Spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding and experiences, respect of our British values and through our core Christian values of:
Creation, Peace, Friendship, Compassion, Thankfulness and Forgiveness