School UniformThe school uniform consists of the following:
- grey skirt/pinafore or grey trousers - long or short
- plain white polo shirt
- school sweatshirt or fleece (only available from the school office)
- white socks (girls), grey socks (boys)
- sensible shoes
In summer the children may choose to wear a plain white polo shirt or school T-shirt and the girls a 'gingham' dress.
It is requested that all children wear school uniform, which looks extremely smart, and in the long run will withstand the rigours of work and play and prove to be most economical.
Trainers must not be worn as daily footwear. They are unsuitable for prolonged use, especially for the growing feet of young children. Children may change into trainers at appropriate times but should wear sensible shoes in school.
Please ensure that all items are clearly labeled with your child's name.
As children progress through the school they will require the following PE kit:
- plain black shorts, school T-shirts, pumps/trainers. Tracksuits may be worn in cold weather.
- Swimming costume and towel in a bag (together with swimming cap) (KS2)
Please note that Bermuda-type or cycling shorts are unsuitable for PE, games or swimming.
All clothing, sportswear, uniform, bags etc., must be clearly marked with your child's name.
Current Price List
- School Sweatshirt - £8.50
- School Fleece - £14.50
- School PE T-shirt - £4.00
- School PE Bag - £3.50
- School Book Bag - £4.00
- Water Bottle - £1.20